- Written by tangoaires tangoaires
- Last Updated: 27 June 2019 27 June 2019
- Hits: 0 0
Milonga & Vals
Program elements include:
- A fresh way to look at Milonga
- How to get the rythm of milonga into your body
- The perpetual circularity of Vals and how we shape our dance
Contact: Monica Gomez
Contact one these people if you are interested in personal tuition:
Craig and Régine Barkwith
Private classes at centrally located studio during daytime hours. Technique for leaders and followers. Beginners to intermediate level. Singles and couples.
021 427 136
Private lessons by appointment.
021 147 4301
Tango lessons for individuals and groups.
Nina van Duynhoven
Private lessons by appointment
021 0588 047
With over 16 years experience teaching tango Alex specialises in social and performance / competition Tango
also for weddings, take as a single or couple to improve fast!
021 848 253
Stephen White, Elke Schaefer
Private lessons to develop your technique and style, including wedding dances.
Contact: 022 024 5311,